Twenty Valley's Winter WineFest
Here in Niagara's Twenty Valley, we know how to have fun! Our annual Twenty Valley Winter WineFest brings together Niagara's top winemakers, chefs and premium VQA wines. The event offers great food, premium VQA wines; red, white, sparkling and Icewine served outdoors on the streets of pretty little Jordan Village. Cozy fire pits and warming stations help you keep toasty; we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian. FREE ADMISSION (except for ticketed programs) and FREEE SHUTTLE brought to you by Reliance Home Comfort.
This year's Celebrity Chef, brought to you by Inn on the Twenty, Chef Susur Lee
Canadian Talent featuring the Cowboy Junkies!
SAVE THE DATE: January 12th to 14th, 2018 | Main Street, Jordan Village
- 5:30PM - Opening Kick Off - Special Guests
- 6:00PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage
- 8:00PM - Live Entertainment featuring Jonesy
- 9:30PM - Dillon's Small Batch Distillers Speak Easy After Party in the Cave Spring Cellar
- 12:30PM - Chef's One Pot Challenge with host Chef Susur Lee
- 2:00PM - Jordan Village Fashion show, brought to you by the Boutiques of Jordan Village
- 2:30PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 3:00PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 3:30PM - Roll out the Barrel's - Twenty Valley's own Barrel Rolling Competition
- 4:30PM - One Pot Challenge finals and tasting (proceeds from sample go to Community Care of West Niagara
- 6:30PM - Sparkling Dinner featuring Celebrity Chef Susur Lee
- 7:30PM - Cowboy Junkies on the Main Stage
- 9:30PM - The Bench Brewing Co. Underground After Party in the Cave Spring Cellar
- 10:30AM - Icewine Brunch featuring Celebrity Chef Susur Lee - limited tickets available
- 1:30PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 2:00PM - Jordan Village Fashion show, brought to you by the Jordan Village Merchants, Niagara's Best Detour
- 3:30PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 4:00PM - Icewine Puck Shoot Out! Sign up at 3:00PM and tell the tale, frozen pucks made from freshly pressed Icewine grapes..
Tips to for your enjoyable and memorable Winter WineFest #IcewineFest
Where does Winter WineFest take place?
Jordan Village, 3836 Main Street | GPS: 43.149314, -79.369877
Directions: Toronto or Niagara Bound QEW exit 55, Jordan (Jordan Road). South on Jordan Road towards Niagara Escarpment, away from lake. Right (west) on Fourth Avenue. Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Or continue left on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. Shuttles will b...e available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village. You can also drop people off on Nineteenth Street.
Or QEW exit 57, Vineland (Victoria Avenue). South on Victoria Avenue towards Niagara Escarpment, away from lake, to stoplight at Regional Road 81/King Street. Left (east) on Regional Road 81/King Street through the valley. Left (north) on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. You can drop people off on Nineteenth Street. Or continue on to Fourth Avenue and turn right (east). Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village.
Winter WineFest Outdoor Tips:
- Dress warm – winter jacket, boots and gloves are a must
- Cozy fire pits and warming stations help you keep toasty; we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian.
- Admission to the Street Festival is complimentary; tokens can be purchased for wine and food samples. To save time, click here to pre-purchase tokens and event tickets.
- Share your Winter WineFest celebrations on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and use the hashtags: #WinterWineFest, #IcewineFest, #TwentyValley\
- *Ticketed events are 19+ due to service of alcohol. The Wine & Culinary Village is free admission and all ages.
For full 2017 Program click here.
3836 Main Street, Jordan Come explore the entire Icewine process from growing the fruit to picking the frozen berries and pressing them in into the sweet nectar that produces our world-famous Icewines. One of the most iconic wine that can be paired beautifully with your favour savoury or sweet dishes.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan When the street winds down, the party is just beginning in the Cave Spring Cellar! Join us Friday, January 12th for the Dillon's Small Batch Distillers Cellar Speakeasy featuring live entertainment from Soul Jam. Dance the night away, or warm up in our prohibition lounge. Our After Parties are the ultimate winter after party in one of the coolest spaces in Twenty Valley.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Niagara's most stylish wine destination. This is one alluring fashion show you do not want to miss. His and hers designer clothing and accessories from the boutiques of Jordan Village.Modeled by some of Niagara's top winemakers and notable guests.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Food Network Celebrity Chef Susur Lee will inspire and create the three-course menu that will awaken your senses! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty Valley.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Barrels, Hockey Shoot out and More.... In addition to the stunning village and its magical atmosphere, the celebration of all things Icewine and Winter collide.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Celebrity Chef Susur Lee will inspire and create the four-course menu for this beautiful evening! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty ValleyRead more »
Thank you very much for your interest in a valuable donation of time and skills for the 2018 Winter WineFest in Jordan, Ontario. Each year we welcome approximately 10,000 attendees. An event of this size would not be possible without the help of our valued volunteers.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan The Wine & Culinary Village: Admission is free - Come enjoy the Icewine Celebrations, sample delicious wines from more than 20 of Twenty Valley's premium wineries, sample craft Wine, Beer and artisanal cocktails and savour yummy bites from our top culinary talent!Read more »